dinsdag 4 oktober 2011

UK TRIP: Upbuilding tour pressure

DAY 2: Meet Tracey...

When I opened my eyes this morning, I couldn't get the smile of my face. Things are going well for me. I feel blessed to this kinda thing. Everyone is very friendly and very helpfull when needed. Finally I got to meet Nick's mum. She's indeed Sjoeke's duplicate except for the language and jobfunction.

Anyway, me & Nick uploaded some rehearsal video's and run down some things that needed to be done for the tour. Like making my laptop "tour-ready" stuff like that. Spoiled by their wonderful and delicious coffee, I had to enjoy that with a fag.

Sun, Fags & Coffee


Yesterday in the rehearsalroom we bumped into a "major" problem. With the right tuning things started to look up. Why? Because all the riffs and stuff started to make sense. We might throw in a Thrice cover from the "artist in the ambulance" record! That would be 2 covers then haha. But let's keep that a suprise for you readers who will atend a show on the tour. Anywho... Today we nailed down 7 to 8 songs for setlist that will contain 10 songs... Maybe more.

Meet my "dirty" girlfriend that I take with me on this upcoming tour...

Tracey Elliott


While driving with Nick & Joe to the rehearsalroom I recieved a phonecall from 3voor12 (biggest music platform from The Netherlands) for an interview about the new Kensington Arms record. It's weird to realise I intergrate very fast in the english language as I had trouble with finding the right dutch words sometimes, come to think of it... I also have that generally. Owh well, the english language suits me the best. So stick it maestro!

Tonight we travelled to H7's (Helsinki Seven) townpub in Northwich. A place where I have been before while touring with Kensington Arms (during our wintertour, december last year) I got the chance to meet some of Nick & Joe's friends. We are celebrating Joe's pre birthday party. I catched up with Hannah (Joe's girlfriend) again and got to meet Becca, Tom and some more lovely people (Carla?) I'm sorry...
not good at names... It needs repetition.

And that makes me come to the point where I am now, Tired but happy and between the sheets.

Let's put out the lights... Sleep well!

By the way... My tour name is established: Bergkamp.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten