zaterdag 15 oktober 2011

EUROTRIP: Exploring LionCityHole

Day 10/11/12 Outta here!

The last half of our stay in holland (my house) the foreign part of the band gets the chance to explore the city overhere. With everything that is a sin in gods eyes we have been experiencing in these "off" days. But to balance that again Joe and Nick did 2x2 seminars on the uni! Extra tourmoney to fill up the loss we got from that fucking Hamburg show.

If you ask me this has been the greatest week/tour ever! They guys havin a great time in my city, I victorized some issues and on thursday we finally continued the thing we all do this shit for. SHOWS!


On Thursday we went out to my friend Dennis to get tattoos and after that we all went off to Groningen for the show in the Platform Theater. Sound was bad, songs were played too fast and the spark was't there. The extention crew made it bare-able! On our way back to Leeuwarden we had some minor problems with the van. lights & tires. Fixed it at a gasstation.


Next day (friday) Joe and Nick did 2x2 seminars about forming your product and one on how to set up a proper tour. But overall it's an D.I.Y. seminar. While Joe and Nick were earning tourcash, my mate Ben picked up Andrea (his girlfriend) from the station 'cause she flew out from the UK to see the last 3 dutch shows and then again head back home. How cool, I call that love.


Johanneke offered us to eat at her place before the mukkes show, she made lovely burrito's and we all had a good time. Ravens was so much better than last night. Joe: "that's how you do sound" hahah (you wont get it, but I do)



We played our best gig to date for this tour and I recieved the: you nailed it! We'll let get it on with this tour then! After the show we chilled a bit and I got the van, to load in, and went off home with Ben and Andrea. The rest enjoyed their last night in town. Something broke on my laptop for the internetconnection so I probably wont be on much but i'll try to give you enough update while being on tour.

Off to Emmen.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten