woensdag 5 oktober 2011

UK TRIP: Kurt Ballou, Nibbles
and a hangover from hell!

Day 3: Sometimes it takes a turn...

I didn't knew what to expect what would happen today. Nick woke me up laughing,,, Probably because of my snorring or my weird postioning while I sleep. Time of awakening: half past six.

Good morning!

Nick had to go to work (12,5 hours shift) and so he dropped me off at Joe and Hannah where I chilled out for a few hours, did some work and got all the chords of the songs on paper.

"that riff you probably wanna try to dance on"


Me and Joe got some quality time discussing lots of things like the upcoming tour, financials, other tours and futureplans. We pretty much got that figured out. On facebook I chatted with our merchgirl for the tour and tomorrow I get to meet her. Furthermore me & Joe had lots of talks about producers, american musicians, the fucked up people in the business (ourselves included, haha) while Joe is cleaning the oven. You could tell it was his first time.

Joe's view from his backyard


He also managed to make fried egg rice (?) so Hannah could enjoy a lovely meal when she came home from work. We saw the movie Thor. Joe had football practice so he dropped me off at the rehearsal studio so I could practice on my own first. Things started to go downhill for me here. Deadtired and a "neighbour" who came by to let us know that he could hear us from miles away, just like his kids... owh well, the friendly punkrockers we are, decided to stop rightaway and call it a day. I recieved a text from Erwin that New Killer Stars decided to split up. Pretty shitty. Well, tired as f**k, we drove home and now am here finishing my blog with eyes that can barely stay open...

Tomorrow is my personal day off...

My plans are shopping with Dani in Manchester and hopefully also catch up with my friend Rosie who I met through the Kensington Arms UK tour where she gave us a show on very short notice when there was a show cancelled during our stay.

Anyway... am hitting the sack.

Nighty-night!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten