dinsdag 11 oktober 2011

EUROTRIP: How to fill a gap...

Day 7/8/9: Another thousand miles down the road...

I woke up in the bus, somewhere in belgium after a awesome night.
We geared up after a nice cup of coffee with Chris from Pushed too far and his mum.

Off to Hamburg!

While we drove 5,5 hours to Hamburg we stopped for a proper meal and a shower. The weather has been bad so far on tour but that won't kill us. We arrived at the Bar 227. It's a squad and the barlady just arrive too. We set up the gear, the supportband was there right away. So far so good. But after dinner and soundcheck they told us that the show has been cancelled. We can't force 5 people to drink themselves to death for 200 euro's... Without thinking we loaded the van, got some booze and headed home earlier than expected. Roundabout a thousand miles, a "pitstop" in Hamburg and the national anthem of The Netherlands later I'm back on my own ground. Tired as fuck but sleeping on my own couch, I love it!

The next day I set up a few seminars for Joe and Nick to earn some money to fill up the loss we made with Hamburg. The rest got busy with our first tour webisode!



That night the English section of our all time hero's team went out for a drink, so I could chill with Bernice. Be on my own a bit. After I dropped her off at home, I drove a while through the city with music on the headphones and through the rain. I loved it! Am enjoying that life is giving me new highlights, new future perspective, continueing laughters and sharing a wonderful tour with four adorable buggers!
Somewhere else in the city is something toooootally different happening. Buggers getting their groove on. Hittin' it hard. The guys got hammered and had good times, as of what I saw on the videocamera haha. Ben came in like BAMN! First thought was my room will be destroyed... I seen him on stage next to me. It's a animal! Joe's laughing over the phone while and hurting my stomach. Damn.

The next day I spend some hours at school, Nom de Plume came down to my house to meet the rest of the Helsinki crew. After that we kinda chilled with games, House and Comedy Central.

Cozy hard to hard on "The Motherfocker"



Tomorrow: Rehearsals!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten